Your Personally-Identifiable Information deserves protection. Personally-Identifiable Information includes e-mail addresses, billing information, “click stream” data tracking user activity on the website, and information about our users’ autism spectrum disorders and unique educational needs. We are committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
- Collection. Non‑personal information may be collected about the use of our website. Personally-Identifiable Information will only be collected to the extent that we deem reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. Please be aware that if you disclose Personally-Identifiable Information on our message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
- Notification. Customers and prospects will be notified (usually at the point where Personally-Identifiable Information is collected) as to the uses that may be made of the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from them.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information. We will not sell, lease or otherwise distribute your Personally-Identifiable Information, except in the limited circumstances set forth below.
A. Disclosure to Operations and Maintenance Contractors. Our operations and maintenance contractors sometimes have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing products or services to us. These contractors include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services and content to help us operate and maintain our website. Access to your Personally-Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
B. Disclosure on Sale of Business. We may transfer your Personally-Identifiable Information in conjunction with the sale or similar transfer of our business. In connection with the sale or similar transfer of our business, we may disclose your Personally-Identifiable Information with an entity working on our behalf.
C. Legal Proceedings. We may disclose Personally-Identifiable Information in connection with legal proceedings, investigations of crimes or other wrongdoing, or in response to court orders or subpoenas.
5. Security. Appropriate safeguards will be implemented in an effort to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of Personally-Identifiable Information about our customers and prospects.
6. Access: Review and Correction. Customers can review and correct the Personally-Identifiable Information that has been collected from them by us by logging into the website and accessing their user profile.
7. Children. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our website is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect Personally-Identifiable Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. The parent, guardian or professional responsible for the child assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the registration information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. The parent, guardian, or professional responsible for the child also assumes full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information or suggestions provided through our website for the minor. Finally, the parent, guardian, or professional responsible for the child assumes full responsibility for providing supervision of that child’s use of our website, products and services.